Official Site of the
Full Moon Race - Half Marathon
Saturday - August 10th, 2013
This is a wonderful run attended by over 400 in 2012. The course is a point to point route with an overall downhill elevation and is set almost entirely on the paved Old Plank Trail bike path. Portions of the course feature rolling hills but many runners have set PR's on our course.
If you were to begin a half marathon in the morning you would see increasing temperatures as the day wore on. That's why we start our run in the evening, so as your race progresses the temperatures begin to drop.
|August 10th 2013|
But be warned, it gets pretty dark at points on the course. It's rural Wisconsin with few street lights so bring a headlight or flashlight
If your training for a fall marathon this event was created for you in mind. Long Distance training runs require support and we provide it all!
The event features
- Event T-Shirt
- Finishers Medal
- Age Group Awards
- Course support with MORE! aid stations and port-a-potties
- Chip Timing
- Ambulance on course
- Mile markers
- Promote the sport of running
- Promote the use of Old Plank Road Trail
- Provide a fully supported traing event for those training for a fall marathon
- Encourage people to run their first Half Marathon with us this year!